About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Ninth Poem - The Beauty Inside Us

I meditated early today before a full day of motoring in light winds. Had to connect with these wonderful spirits before starting the loud engine for the next 6 hours. I entered the blessed silence right away. The feeling of peace is addictive. Today I felt my eyelids fluttering (closed eyes, as always) as I wrote. At times I could hardly write fast enough. I set the notebook on the salon table without looking at it and joined Ty in the cockpit to get underway. I looked at him and said, "The really neat part is, I have no idea what I just wrote! It's something about God being inside (again)." After we cleared the narrow channel, Ty took the helm and I went below to transcribe the words - so anxious to see what they'd said... Once again - so beautiful. I am awed.

#9. 22JUL09

Escape the bonds of prison.
There lies within
Treasure
Beyond measure.

Sever earthly ties and lies
Higher forces are at work here
Put it down on paper, Dear.

Count your days not on earth
The many months and years since birth
What matters is the way you spend them
Do you fix and mend them
With your thoughts?

Hark! ‘Tis but a whisper
Air so fine –
The heart divine
So fine a time is this
To contemplate what’s Mine.
Shine
With all the luster
You can muster
Keep the watch.

Here, inside
Lies beauty beyond compare
Seek it if you dare
For true joy lies not in things
Which money brings
But in the beauty of the heart and mind.

It’s a message that never ends.
How many ways can we say the same words?
Always to come back to love and truth
For these are things that have no proof
Yet always ring out
Like bells that chime
High on a roof
Heard by many from afar
Never quite sure where they are
But happy just to hear the sound
That brings them ‘round
To know the glow
The heart’s afire
With desire
For this -the bliss
Of God’s sweet kiss.

We sigh.
Goodbye.
We’ll come again
For we cannot stand by for long
Without a song
To share with you, our children
Who come to hear
That God is near.
The same. The same.
Why change?
When this is what you had to hear…
I’m near. I’m here.
It’s clear.


* * * * *

(I ask: “Who are you?”) All one. Our work has just begun.

(“Can you tell me your names?”) What difference does a name make? We’re all the same.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!! I got chills reading this - this is so incredible - I don't know what else to say. I can not tell you how grateful I am to be part of this - being able to read these messages. I look forward to them everyday. In all the years I had religion in the Catholic Church. NOTHING has touched me so. Thank you so much, Suzanne. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, the message is clear. Yet I needed this reassurance again this evening as a 22 year old friend "crossed over" this morning. It was the "beauty of heart and mind" that was important.

    I'll be referring several to your poetry blog this week.

    Thanks, Suzanne, and thanks, World of Spirit.

    ReplyDelete