About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Saturday, July 25, 2009

Poem #12 - Disease of the Mind

I write: “Many twitches in left hand today.” (unusual, it’s usually the right) I immediately hear: Different man

#12. 25JUL09

Disease of the mind
Comes from thoughts not in tune.
Beware when there inside
From love you hide.

Gone are the days
When through the haze
We look and seek to find
The truths inside the mind.

But look inside the heart
Never far apart
Here it’s clear:
Seek and ye shall find
Delights beyond the mind.

Create a place
A quiet space
Sit and listen
There it waits
Anticipates
Fabricates the thoughts
You think they’re yours
But they’re not

These, the messages come from afar
Where we are
But oh so near
We whisper in your ear

If only you would stop
And take the time
All the beauty that is Mine
Will come to you
It’s your due.

It’s never too late
When this is your fate
To learn of things divine
You’ll come to us in time

For now, be sure of this
Nothing short of bliss
Awaits those who come
And sit
This is it--
The secret key
To harmony.

2 comments:

  1. I feel a real connection with these words - as I have been trying to meditate and get frustrated.
    This poem is very encouraging to me and I will continue to get to that "special place". Thank you again, Suzanne and Spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just listening to a CD by Gregg Braden talking about the same concept that's shared in the book The Secret... that the way you create your reality is by combining your thoughts with real emotion (and there are only two true emotions: love and fear). I just re-read today's poem with that concept in mind and it's stunning. The end of the poem even says this is the SECRET. The beginning of the poem talks about thoughts "out of tune" because the "love you hide" (I interpret this as beware, you won't achieve what you want if your thoughts aren't attuned with love) ... and later they speak of the mind and heart "never far apart". Yes, I agree with Jan that this speaks of the need to sit in silence/meditate, but I think it's no coincidence that today I was reminded of "the secret" ....

    ReplyDelete