About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Sunday, July 12, 2009

The First Poem

Please read the entry entitled "The Poetry Begins" before reading this poem.

The following poem is verbatim what I wrote on my notepaper, except that for this transcription I have added punctuation and formatting. In a light altered state, I wrote the words that I heard in my mind with eyes closed after asking the questions: "What can you tell me about the subject of "judgement" and what guidance do you have for my spiritual workshop this coming Saturday?

Here is the answer from the spirit world, written in less than 10 minutes in a solid stream with no corrections:

As above, so below
You reap what you sow.
So in times of trouble, dear
Hold onto faith, for help is near.

We come to you in troubled times,
The hope of many rests in thine.
For this we say is yours to keep
The lessons you’ve sown you will to reap.

Judge not others, but of yourself be the judge.

You, in your heart, know the truth:
Happiness is earned;
Let others not be spurned.

The poet is within. We all are one.

Go forth with our blessing…

Trust that we are watching and guiding, and will not let you fail.

(I then wrote: “Lightheaded/quickening. Yes, signs of our presence. Not channeling, but blending”)…

Yes, prepare,
But speak with confidence if you dare.
Ours is to leave you without care.
Such a gift is very rare.

From love we come, it’s in your genes.
You have the talent, we the means.
Rest in peace, assured of light.
With us beside you, you’ll soar in flight.

The world is ready for these your words.
They wait and listen with wings like birds.
For ours is yours and yours is ours.
Such is the greatness of the Great Spirit’s powers.

Blessed are all who know these truths.
Shout it, blast it, from the roofs.
Be our voice, we work with you.
We come to speak of beauty true.

Divine is the light of which we speak.
Beauty lies in the watch we keep.
Speak of love, speak of beauty …
This, my dear, is your great duty.

We love you and hold you in our keep.
Go forth and trust that you can speak.
With this we leave you this blessed day.
Come back to us and together we’ll pray.

For we are here; at your side we wait.
It’s with great hope we anticipate
The truths you’ll carry to those who listen
The truths of God on your words will glisten.

Go now and rest for there’s work to do.
We have great love and trust in you.
You have our blessing. In you we’re proud.
Take our wisdom and shout it loud.

We love you all. For this we’ve come.
There is no rest ‘til the Spirit’s work is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment