About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Fourth Poem - The Answer to the Riddle

Father, mother, all are we in harmony. We seek to find receptive minds to share …

The light that blinds my eyes
It comes not from the skies
‘Tis but a glimpse of love’s great force
That ‘ere the mighty winds that blow
Across the desert with a purpose none can know
‘Til eyes they open wide.
There it’s hiding deep inside
The answer to the riddle: why?

Lo the mighty ocean’s wave
It comes, it goes, it carries on
Forever moving,
Yet it knows that deep within
It’s all the same.

Be brave,
Keep rolling like the wave
Onward, onward t’ward the shore
For there is life forever more.

Blinding light …I close my eyes
Bit still I see its rays
That warm my face and calm my soul
On oh the darkest days.

This light that burns within my soulI tire from its heat
But here’s the message in the light
Go on, live strong, don’t weep.

For all the lessons you will find
The greatest one is this:
God’s great beauty lies within
‘Tis nothing short of bliss.

Oh Greatness, lead me t’ward the sun
I need your light, your strength.
The soul is soft, my body weak
In you I fly great lengths.

The beauty that’s inside of you
Has nothing to compare
For never will a sparrow fall
That God’s not there to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment