About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Thursday, November 19, 2009

Poem #125 - Advice and comfort

The poem today was for me as I prepare to share the message of mediumship with The Villages Parapsychology Club. The adrenaline keeps pumping every time I think about the crowd of 100+ that will be there. I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a poem this morning with all that adrenaline in my system, but I did...

Poetry.
Words that rhyme.
Phrases with great meaning
That walk and run in time.

In this way we speak to you.
We find it quite effective.
For often you do think too much
You’re far too introspective.

But when your mind you empty
And become a clear, clean plate,
We can impress upon you
Things you don’t anticipate.

We’re glad you like our poems
Glad you keep on coming back.
For in this way we send through you
The hope that many lack.


Yes, you see how free the words do flow
When you get out of the way.
Your thoughts do interfere a lot
With what we have to say.

But worry not for there is time.
There’s much work for us to do.
So if you keep coming back each day
Our thoughts we’ll share with you.

Creativity’s like a flower
That from a seed does bloom,
And rises up toward the light
When given love and room.

So when you sit and still your mind
In this way you create space
For us to pass you wisdom
That helps the human race.

Peace be upon you on this day
When many you will hear,
And know that as you speak your words
To your side we do draw near.

So spread our message, speak it loud.
It’s our thoughts that you do share.
And in this way help others
To know that we are there.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful "send off" for your presentation to the parapsychology club! I find the simile comparing creativity to a flower exquisite. Thank you, Suzanne, for all you do for our world. My thoughts are with you today!

    "So spread our message, speak it loud.
    It's our thoughts that you do share."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What comforting words and a nice poem.

    I like the line "when you sit and still your mind you create space for us to pass you wisdom that helps the human race." We all need to listen more and devote more time to our inner development.

    You Suzanne,are definately an inspiration and lamp for others...

    ReplyDelete