About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Friday, December 4, 2009

I got a poem today, but it's too personal to share. The spirit world seems to be aware of how keyed up I am about the events of this coming weekend as I host Anne Gehman and Wayne Knoll at several major events. As always, they had loving advice, but I feel it's best kept to myself. Love to everyone as you go about your day today. xxoo

3 comments:

  1. It is going to be an unforgettable experience for everyone. My father in law shared the transcript from the reading you did for me with my nephew. He was very moved and Bob and I talked in detail with him. He is a believer! and was very comforted. It was great for us that Bob's dad felt he could share this with Jimmy. Thank you for all you do and I know tomorrow will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love and light to you... This will be a memorable weekend for the spirit world and for all of us! Just remember that you are only the medium through which the energy flows...and yes, it will flow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, my thoughts are with you this week-end as you spread your wings and share your love with those around you.

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete