About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Poem #345 - Light and Shadows

From Missoula, Montana

All the world’s a shadow -
A reflection of the Light
Where that which shines most brightly
Is often hid from sight.

The world of matter is the clouds
Which Spirit hides behind.
And there beyond the wispy mist
The rainbow you will find…

The full spectrum of experience
Real life in all its glory …
Where Light holds all the answers
Reflected in Its story.

Shed the darkness from your life
Step out of the shadows dim
Behold the glory of your soul
That’s waiting there within.

Just how do you reveal it?
Simply push aside the curtain.
Know the Light is in you.
Of this you can be certain.

The Light of God shines brightly
Just waiting for your call.
The mere intention to reflect It
Will help you shine the Light on all.

Behold the shining beacon
That does shine within your heart
And be the Light which gave you birth—
That Source from which you cannot part.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images and flowing lines today in this poetry...I can't help but think of the old Sunday School song lyrics, "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." The message for me today is to look within for the light of Spirit and let it flow out into our world through me. Shed the darkness and let the light shine. "And be the Light which gave you birth--"

    On to shining brightly today in all that we do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and inspirational.....

    I was just reading about the movie "Buddha",a new film, and how this man became enlightened....

    This poem of "Light and Shadows" reminds me of the Buddha or any person seeking to find that "rainbow" of light...

    ReplyDelete