About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Poem #353 - Lessons

From Dickerson, North Dakota

Hurry not to learn your lessons
For your lessons never end.
One by one they will continue
With the messages they send.

Life is all about the learning –
A constant evolution.
Your task is to accept the fact
That you may not know the best solution.

Sometimes a bit of compromise
Is what you must give out.
And in this way another’s growth
You do help to bring about.

For with cooperation
More value do you gain.
Especially when you work with love
To help another through their pain.

2 comments:

  1. The message for me today is once again to let go of ego, surrender to Spirit within, and accept the fact that life is not always "all about me." Many of our greatest learning experiences come through compromise, cooperation, and simply helping others.

    On to reaching out to our world with love this day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good poem. A perfect one for me today as I struggle to find my way...

    Yes, life seems to be all about learning from our experiences and how we face our obstacles...
    "One by one they will continue With the messages
    they send."

    The "messages" definately keep coming for me right now....

    ReplyDelete