About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Monday, August 3, 2009

Poem #21 - Where Cares Are Lost

I sat down to meditate thinking that I should have waited until later in the day. I was a bit out of sorts due to things happening with our plans. I felt a presence, but I wasn’t getting anything. I also kept drifting off, then I felt the need to pick up my pen…

Oh, my friend
It’s not the end
It’s just that you are restless
Settle down now
Quiet moments come and go
Always can you know
There’s beauty in the silence
Like a silent, gentle glow.

Hark and listen if you will
To the silence, calm and still
All the more you’ll learn from this
The silence brings you bliss.

Sort out your cares and troubles
Worry makes them triple, double
Just relax and be
Sit with me
And you’ll see

Here’s where cares are lost
Amid the beauty of your thoughts
Thoughts that come outside yourself
There’s no stress here in our world
Like a flag unfurled
To flutter gently in the breeze
Be at ease
There’s always time for these—
The worries of your life

Let them loose to fly away
Leave them for another day
Release the burdens in your chest
We know best
How to bring you comfort.

Sit and pray for a while
We want to see you smile
Nothing’s as hard as you make it
Give up the struggle, take it easy if you can

Sit and read a verse
Don’t go from bad to worse by stewing
Fall back into our arms, we’ll catch you
Never let you fall
We’re at your beck and call
If you’ll let us
Don’t forget us
Call us what you will
Your guides and guardians still here.
Ever loving, ever watching
In your care
We are there
Always

Keep the faith.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely poem, Suzanne. Why do we let our everyday worries take over our lives? I wish I could be more "relaxed." But day-to-day living requires effort. With company arriving at my home for the weekend, today's message speaks to me, too. I especially like the line, "There's beauty in the silence." I treasure the moments of silence in my life...a place to "give up the struggle" as the spirit world so aptly phrases it. "Ever loving, ever watching" are reassuring words with which to close. Thank you, Spirit World...and thank you, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am having a hectic day - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete