About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Monday, December 14, 2009

Poem #146 - Where is Heaven?

This amazing poem came with a rush of love at the end that left me in tears ...

Raise your head up to the sky.
Sit a while and wonder why
All the stars do shine and twinkle.
It’s a strange and wondrous wrinkle.

Heaven seems so far away,
But it’s as close as night to day.
The two worlds mix, they intertwine
Thanks to vibrations oh so fine.

The stars that seem to you so far
To us are fireflies in a jar …
There to touch if we reach out
No farther than a friendly shout.

In spirit there’s no here nor there.
Just all pervasive “everywhere.”
No time nor space does us divide.
By our own thoughts we do abide.

All this you, too, will understand
When you leave your solid land
And join the realm of twinkling lights
And say goodbye to darkened nights.

For all is light in our great sphere.
You’ll feel its warmth when you come here.
It shines as if from up above,
But it is actually God’s great love.

This warmth is yours to feel right now.
It’s easy once we show you how.
Just focus on your heart to know
This all abiding inner glow.

That’s your glimpse of life’s great Force.
It lies inside you at your source.
No need to look at stars afar …
Heaven’s always where you are.

2 comments:

  1. We are reminded once again to look within ourselves for the source of light and love. I especially like the image of stars as "fireflies in a jar." And the references to vibrations and the "solid land" of our earth speak to me. Reassuring message of hope for us all...

    May we experience "heaven" today wherever we are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How profoundly beautiful. Reminds me of when I was a young and how my sister and I would sit outside in the summer time and look for the big dipper and falling stars. I love the image of "twinkling lights" and "fireflies". This poem leaves me with the feeling of hope and possibility...

    ReplyDelete