About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Poem #147 - On Healing

I had a tough time in meditation today thanks to a lack of sleep. Nothing was coming through, then I nodded off. I awoke with a start to the first line of this poem in my ears. It flowed for three stanzas, then drifted away in my tired mind. On to a better night's sleep tonight to better serve the spirit world!

Healing is a noble art.
It plays a truly vital part
In bringing truth to those in need.
Their call for help we always heed.

Cells left unbalanced open up.
They’re like a dry and thirsty cup
Crying out to be put right.
Like loosening a belt that’s tight.

When energy it does get blocked
It needs a way to be unlocked.
And when a healer’s hands they place
They open up the healing space.

1 comment:

  1. What a great subject today...healing through the laying on of hands to allow spirit to unblock the energy within our bodies. Blessed are those people who can be used by spirit to heal others! Powerful three stanzas with some good images. I look forward to more on this subject.

    On to balance and the flow of energy in our lives today...

    ReplyDelete