About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poem #167 - The Rhythm of Life

Silently you wait
Afraid of the dawn.
Great mystery surrounds the day.
What will happen
When the sun rises?
You can only sit and pray.


Have faith that in the light
The proper path will be shown.
Solutions await
But as yet go unknown.
If all were revealed
There’d be no real growth.
Relax and have faith.

Time is your teacher,
Not the preacher,
But your own inner voice.
You have a choice.
To listen and act
Or to stumble blindly.
Life is more kindly
When each step you do take
In time
With the rhythm of Life.

2 comments:

  1. "Relax and have faith" is a comforting line as I begin this new day of the "unknown." I watched the gorgeous sunrise this morning and contemplated the lessons in store for me this day. The message is clear to listen to our own inner voices and make positive choices in line with the "rhythm of life." I find the free verse beautiful and refreshing today...possibly an indication that the "rhythm of life" is quite unpredictable.

    May I walk today with faith...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picture someone dancing when I read this poem. It really has a nice rhythm and I like the line, "Time is your teacher,not the preacher,".

    There is nothing like our inner voice and the wisdom of our heart...

    ReplyDelete