About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Saturday, April 3, 2010

Poem #257 - On Guidance and Hope

This morning I asked a question and the answer came in rhyme. I felt as if the poem were addressed specifically to me because it spoke of the twitching finger which happens to me so often. Other than that detail, the poem is universal, but I asked for another anyway, so today's a "two-fer" ...

There is so much that you don’t know
But to you it we all will show
When in the silence you do go
Toward that shining, inner glow.

Words for now are all we have
And the feelings like a salve
To bathe you in our love and say,
“Thank you for this time you pray.”

For it is now this time we use
To tell you things you can’t refuse.
For you feel them in your heart and know
That by this feeling they are so.

Ask your questions one by one.
We’ll answer all ‘fore day is done
And there throughout your day we’ll linger
You’ll feel us when does twitch your finger.


AND THE SECOND ...


Hope … it is a precious thing
Into your life the light it does bring.
Bathe yourself in hope’s true glow
With faith toward the light then go.

For hope doth give the soul a lift
So treasure this important gift.
When all seems lost allow hope in
And feel it through the clanging din.

For hope is always there inside
Deep in your soul it does reside.
Just knowing that it’s there, rejoice
And despair not – it is your choice.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree that both poems are universal in their messages. The first tells me that when I ask a question, it will be answered. Simply spend time in meditation and prayer and listen to the guidance within. The second poem tells me to remember that hope is always within as well...and I can choose to trust in hope rather than despair. Beautiful messages of reassurance today from the world of spirit.

    May we listen to the guidance within and "treasure" the gift of hope we have been given...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "two-fer"...I'm also wondering what the "twitching" of your finger means?" Does this occur when you are in deep meditation?

    The power of hope and faith can help guide us toward our dreams and give our dreams life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, what is the twitching of your finger??

    ReplyDelete
  4. My finger often twitches on its own when a poem is about to begin. It was the first sign I ever had of the presence of spirit blending with my own, because I knew I hadn't done it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat Suzanne. I had a feeling it was something like this...

    Thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete