About the Poetry

All of the poems in this blog are spirit-inspired. Every word came to me each day for a full year while in deep meditation. I simply wrote what I heard onto a pad of paper in my lap with eyes closed – meaningful, multi-stanza verses in mere minutes. I was unaware of each poem’s theme until I transcribed it later word for word. Each day brought new and wondrous discoveries about the world beyond our five physical senses, incredible wisdom, and messages of hope which I share with you in this blog. The last poems received are displayed below on this page, but the entire collection of 365+ poems are archived here in the left-hand column. You can search by topic or keyword using the search box in the upper left corner. May you find among them just the right message which speaks to your heart.



Monday, July 5, 2010

Poem #350 - Boomerang

Love and understanding …
This is what all seek to find.
Yet in seeking for these things,
A mask they hide behind.

To find that which you seek,
Then that you must display
And then these things will flow to you
In an unceasing way.

It is one of nature’s laws
Which governs all you do:
That which you send out
Is what comes back to you.

When you look at others
And project your angst their way
It’s as if a wall you build –
A wall that will not sway.

When angst goes out, then angst returns.
You get back what you project.
It’s not the other’s fault, you see
That your advances they reject.

If love is what you want to feel
Then be love and send it out,
And love will flood right back to you
In a way that leaves no doubt.

3 comments:

  1. I needed to hear these words today! Yesterday, I was in a situation that I wanted comforting and love, but I could only project my angst. And I was disappointed that I didn't receive what I wanted.but now I realize that it was because my lack of feeling love and compassion towards the other person that kept me from what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, that's so awesome ... when I picked up my pen, I said to the poets, "There's someone out there today that needs to hear your words. I don't know who it is or what the subject is, but please give me just the right words to help them." Thanks so much for this feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send love not hate is the message once again for me today from the Council of Poets. Much easier said than done, but the universal truth is right here in our poem. "That which you send out is what comes back to you."

    Suzanne, I love your title, "Boomerang" ...perfectly fits. And, Jan, your post is appreciated.

    On to sending love and understanding to our world today...

    ReplyDelete